Old March 1st 05, 05:49 PM
Mike Romain

LOL! I was wondering why some folks were moving a bit fast when we
showed up down the trail on the other side in the CJ7.

Crystal Crescent Beach also used to be a favorite hang out when we were
kids and we were there too last trip down. Tubing festivals on the
Gasperau River were a blast (just below the dam, who knew what was
above?) ;-) and those Bridgetown girls, well.......

I think I moved away too soon......

Mike