Old November 16th 04, 08:30 AM
Boffer

"Stewart Pinkerton" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:23:08 GMT, DTJ > wrote:

>>>Indeed yes - shoot everything that moves. Yup, that'll really show 'em
>>>the value of democracy...............

>>Hey ****head, if it is still in Fallujah, it is a terrorist. The
>>reason - the terrorists KILLED all the citizens that did not leave
>>already. ****ing bleeding heart liberal assholes like you should move
>>there soon, so we can kill you.

> Redneck morons like you deserve to be right in the front line when all
> this strutting comes home to roost.

Tell you what, why don't you sit down with the terrorists and try and
explain your point of view. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to listen to
you, just before they hack your head off with kitchen knife. Like your
countryman that was slaughtered trying to help rebuild their country. Take a
good look at the world around you. There are approx.15 Muslim involved armed
conflicts going on around the world. That have nothing to do with the U.S,
Israel or the lack a Palestinian homeland. The conflicts are all Muslim's
that can't get along with their neighbors.Why? Because their neighbors
aren't Muslim. The "fundamentalist Muslims" have an agenda and its simple
"Kill or Convert the infidels." Like it or not that includes you unless you
are one of them already. They are no better than the Nazi's and no more
noble than a rabid dog. As to being on the front line, been there, done
that, got the shrapnel.

Beer and a body count.. HOOO-YAH!!