Old December 15th 04, 04:20 AM
Rick

That year was plagued with ground point problems, causing very strange
symptoms. I suggest that you locate the ground stud at the base of the trans
dipstick and clean it up. That fixed my ghost wipers. There are others too;
one, I believe associated with the body control computer and is under the
dash.
Rick