Old May 6th 05, 03:26 PM
Greg

What are the signs they need replacing? Ever since I got my 81 CJ 2 years
ago, there is a rattle type feel while going down the road and over bumps,
had all the steering from engine down checked 3 times, and they can't find
anything, I never thought about it being in the column, but now that I think
about it, when I drive it I feel like the if pushed on the steering column
would move, but it doesn't, just that's what the rattle type vibration feels
like while driving.