Old January 11th 05, 04:00 AM

I'm not sure how hot a radiator gets... and while I realize JB Weld has its
limits.. I'd try it out. Of course, if the radiator is old.. you could end
up getting another leak elsewhere. Make sure you let the JB Weld fully
cure... and btw, don't ever put the radiator stop leak crap in your radiator
:P.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake