Old June 28th 04, 02:35 PM
michael brusselers

Default aftermarket shift knob

I gave my brother in law a new shifter for his 2002 A-4 which I
purchased in Germany from a dealer with virtually no english language
skills. My brother in law lives a long way from me so I can't actually
see firsthand what the probelm is. I know that my wifes Volkswagen
shifter is just threaded on, but I also know that in certain matters
Audi does things differently. I made the mistake of trying to unscrew
my Saab shifter knob once and ended up breaking the expensive nylon
piece on the bottom. Any and all information will be greatly
appreciated.

michael