Old January 2nd 05, 05:02 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Not much of an argument, is it? This could be an argument against all
German and Japanese products and even Italian products (maybe you do boycott
all those).

Furthermore, should we refuse to buy IBM because they sold the punch cards
to the German government that helped them organise the holocaust?

BTW, I have read that the Japanese did the Americans (and the rest of the
'west') a great favour at Pearl Harbor because it a convinced Americans to
join the war and destroyed what was a rather outdated fleet of ships, thus
forcing the US govt to build a much more modern fleet...

DAS
---

"Richard Ehrenberg" > wrote in message
[...]
I won't shed a tear. In fact, I will dance on Mitsubishi's
> grave. The friendly folks who built the Zeros that 'did' Pearl Harbor.

[...]