Old November 5th 04, 04:02 AM
Matt O'Toole

Jeff McDonald wrote:

> I did the audiovox JC whitney thing. Worked, but was a pain. Had to
> mount the thing inside, activating gas pedal, as no adequate way
> under hood. Had to bring vacuum inside to make it work; would buy
> non-vacuum model if I had to do again.

I wouldn't touch a vacuum retrofit with a ten foot pole. Electrical/electronic
stuff is just so much more reliable, and vacuum leaks are a real PITA.

Actually, I was hoping to find a factory-parts solution. You can install
factory cruise control in a BMW pretty easily, so I'm wondering about Saturn
too.

Matt O.