Old August 20th 06, 02:24 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
E Brown

Default auto-locking doors

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:48:46 -0400, "Tom K."
> wrote:

>Not sure about the E90, but on the E46, you'd either have to have the dealer
>reprogram it or live with it. Since you didn't request that auto-locking be
>enabled, one would think the dealer is now obligated to fix it at no charge.

The E90 lets you program all that stuff yourself; wish we could
flash the E46s to do that!
The OP should consult his owner's manual; more than likely the
dealership changed some setting and reverted the programming to the
defaults before returning the car.
epbrown
--
"Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car;
most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus