Old May 28th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default ABS LIGHT NOT COMING ON-HONDA PRELUDE 2.3I (92)4WS

"widow" > wrote in
ups.com:

> had to replace three wheel sensors,wire had snapped off drivers side
> front wheel, also repaced the back,they were rusted as you
> suggested,but the car as been stood for over twelve months,only because
> i tried to be practical!!!!! bought a civic! and hated it,just want to
> get my baby back on the road! had to replace back disks because front
> brakes were doing all the work and the back only reading 14%,will check
> sensors again but any more info will be gladly apprecieted?

Are you saying the ABS light is coming on in spite of all these repairs?

Have somebody get back underneath and look again. There's still something
not right. Is one of the sensors too close to the tone ring and fouling on
it?

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ