Old July 10th 05, 05:02 PM
Marc Collins

I would love to get a LCD panel to save space, but how do you all deal with
the pathetic views in non-native resolution? I can't even run all my racing
sims in one resolution let alone desktop apps as well! I haven't seen an
LCD panel yet that doesn't look like **** when it is outside its native
range. Am I missing something?

At least the response rates are now coming down to acceptable (4 to 8 ms) if
you are willing to spend $$$, but I still don't get how to resolve the
resolution quandary.

Marc