Old July 5th 05, 06:52 PM
Larry

Yep. I got one. Looks like you are catching it on the 'down-swing' of the
pricing pendulum too. Trust me, it varies. A lot

No bad pixels, works great it games, bright as hell (get the NEC Brightness
Control doohicky so you can have it set for 3d and 2d and not have to fiddle
with it).

It's not a great off-center LCD, so it's not great for large audiences
watching movies.

You'll have to provide your own pivot software if you use that feature.

No complaints or issues here.

-Larry