Old August 25th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mort Guffman

Default Mmmm, Free Gum

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:54:08 -0500, "Max C. Webster III"
> wrote:

>"Kate" > done said:
>
>> "Max C. Webster III" > wrote:
>>
>>> So, did anyone else get a pack of Orbit from Ford today?

>> Prolly only YOU
>> for having a dirty little mouth
>> but it's not going to help your dirty little mind.
>>
>> *snikker*

>Hey! ::burp:: What the **** are you talking about, ya *******?
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjk02DLGIoA
>
>Love the small print on that one, Dramatization: Orbit will not get you into
>heaven.
>
>Anyway, I got a small box in the mail, and in it was a $500 coupon for a new
>'stang and box of gum. "4 out of 5 Mustang owners get what's called
>"perma-grin. We thought you might want to start prepping."
>
>Also, there's a second $500 coupon I can give to whomever (I'm guessing these
>boxes were sent to folks who bought Mustangs in the last five years -- the
>coupons are for their friends who've held on to their rides a little longer)

I got one and I'm still driving a 98. I was on a dealership website a
few weeks ago and siged up for an apprasial of my "trade".

They generously offered me between 5500 and 7500 for my 98 Cobra.

They would sure love that deal, they could put my car on the lot as-is
and get 14K for it in a heartbeat.

mort