Old July 13th 05, 02:25 AM
Steve B.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 03:05:57 GMT, "Sam Nickaby" > wrote:

>I'd attempt to replace the high pressure hose, no luck. Now, I'm thinking
>of cut and splice. Took gearbox out today, hard as labor camp. I am looking
>for a good strong clamp that will clamp a 1500psi rubber/fiberglass/nylon
>tube. Where can I find one?
>
>Thanks

You don't have the necessary equipment to clamp a high pressure power
steering hose. If you can't get a new one take your old one to the
local hydraulic hose place and have them fix it for you. Virtually
every town has one... they make the hydraulic hoses for all the dump
trucks and fork lifts and stuff like that

Steve B.