Old December 16th 04, 04:34 AM
Busman

Maybe no one else wanted to do a column? At least she turns in something to
print every month. I remember a time when the "Transporter Talk" column at
Hot VWs went missing from time to time (not likely to happen again with Bill
Bowman there). I think that the whole mag (VWT) has had issues for a long
time. The quality of vehicles has improved recently but at least to me, they
were well below HotVws in quality and content.
Andy