Old October 25th 04, 01:42 PM
Oppie

I always wanted to fly but my inner ear is a bit messed up and I get dizzy
doing a forward roll. Would never pass the flight physical. Did get to take
the stick once in a Navy T-34 single engine propeller driven trainer. Was
totally awesome. Did a few turns but kept it bubble side up.
My son bought a Sea-Doo 4-seater jet boat a few years back. He got tired
of it after a couple of seasons about the time I was thinking of buying a
small fishing boat. Picked up the payments and now have the 14 foot boat
that cruises at about 30 mph and is a lot of fun.
Oppie