Old July 8th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
[email protected]

Default 02 Mercury Mountaineer Window Switch

Hey all,

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to get a master window switch for
a 02 Mercury Mountaineer. One day the window went down and would not go
back up. I pulled the switch apart and used a screw driver to short
circuit it in order to get the window up. I have searched all over the
internet and Ebay, but with no luck. I have also checked local
junkyards, but no luck there.....any help would be awesome.

JT