Old March 17th 05, 01:45 AM
teem

And I thought I'd never need mine,thank god I stuck in my wallet,I
slipped & feel last week walking into work,snow on the ground,my key
set either flew out of my hand or,fell out of my pocket.After work,I
was out kicking the snow,someone was helping me & found them a few
inches from a DRAIN!,the spare key worked in the ignition,I let my reg
keys dry/thaw out on the way home.On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:52:52 GMT,