Old March 9th 05, 02:37 AM
John Henry

Top ones are 1x4s, bottoms 1x6s. Had a friend who makes furniture
rabbit the corners for me. 100lb rated ball bearing full extension
slides (HD, about $27/pr It think). Sides are grooved about 1/2" from
the bottoms. The bottoms are 1/8" masonite, but it must be screwed to
the "1 by" cross dividers or it will sag.

They are fantastic for storing tools, etc. mine are a full 2' deep and
42' wide (I think). Had some shallower ones in my old place, had to
replace them... with twice as many and bigger ones.

I found some U channel aluminum extrusion at McMaster (.com) and made
the barces for the slip in cross dividers that are 1/4" masonite. Look
close, you can see them in one of the pics.