Old March 8th 05, 05:04 AM
Neil

Snow? What's that?? We're expecting 71º here in sunny Idaho tomorrow. We
haven't had snow on the ground here in my part of the state (south
east/Boise) yet this winter. While that's good for my hog farm (no deep
mud), it's bad for all the other farmers. Welcome back, John. Stick around
for a while....

Neil