Old March 3rd 05, 02:55 AM
dave AKA vwdoc1

Some say that it is the latch on the drivers door.
The solder needs to be redone.
I have not examined one thoroughly since I have just received this info
myself.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1542461

I will assume that when you noticed your windows were down the doors were
probably unlocked also...............yes???

later,
dave
(One out of many daves)