Old March 10th 05, 02:48 AM
george taylor

What a bunch of asses. I know the guys at Sun Coast Bug, and have for over
12 years. Just now they are upset that they were using the word "BUG". I
guess that Webster's should omit the word "bug" in the dictionary before
they get a Cease & Desist order.
George Taylor
"Wild Bill" > wrote in message
Hey Gang ,
I already posted this on STF but I thought everyone should know . The
VWoA Nazis
are at it again!! Received the following email from Tony who is the
owner /operator of SunCoast Bugs in Florida. To bad that VWoA has to
push their frigging nonsense around on honest people trying to make a
honest living!! *******s!
"Bill:

We have received the infamous Cease & Desist notice from Volkswagen-VW
of America stating that they did not want us to use the term "BUG" in
our name, did not want us to have a website named "www.suncoastbug.com"
nor use the logo that we have had for 17 years. Therefore we have
changed our name to "OnLine AirCooled Parts" and have a new web address
www.onlineaircooledparts.com. Please change our web link
"www.suncoastbug.com" on your club website to
"www.onlineaircooledparts.com" to help us comply with their demands.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Believe me this is not
something that I feel very good about. Thank you for your help. We look
forward to seeing you at your upcoming show.

Tony,
OnLine AirCooled Parts"

What a bunch of Jackasses!

"Wild" Bill Tucker