Old November 22nd 04, 05:02 PM
Peter Bell

In message <qFood.3141$Nh1.1824@trnddc09>
"LIW" > wrote:

> I don't have that. Might have only gone to Europe in 2002.

I don't think Nav+ has ever been offered in the USA.

> I don't know if I can upgrade to it, either, as my 6 CD stacker is in
> the location your NavPlus is.

Really? The CD stacker is mounted in your centre console? That must be
one of the double-height systems - Symphony2?

There is quite a community of people who have retrofitted Nav+ units.
This is particularly straightforward if you start off with the
double-height HU.

Have a look he http://www.nav-plus.com/instructions/

However, if you want to keep the CD changer facility, you'd need to
install a trunk-mounted unit.

> Either way, I'll manage just fine. Great car!.

Indeed.