Old September 8th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Backyard Mechanic

Default Euro Styling and American Buyers <for Brent P

(Brent P) wrote:

....rip...

1. There's nothing inherently wrong with the platforms, generally, it's the
presentation... and sometimes the support logistics

2. Dont tell me the Crossfire is a success... my kid has one and likes it,
but, like the Ram-look Chryslers, I think the design fails fast.
- do you prefer the Charger.. or the concept Challenger? nuff said?

3. Are we going to blame the -blah- 500 on some inbreeding? Or is it a
lack of vision in the US?

Remember the japanese never got it right -with the auto-enthusiast- until
they started up the US design studios.

And it goes both ways... what's wrong with Jag lower lines? Simple...
looks too much like a Ford.

Contour looked too much like the Taurus

you pay..DEAL with it!