Old January 12th 05, 05:24 PM

No Phobia, just very much *aware* of the complete chaos that exists in
the Southern Californian area. Ed asked for some advice and I gave it
to him. I'm sure he is aware of the rampant behemoth SUV problem as
well in S.Cal so I needent get into that. My suggestion to him is to
rent a Tank in order that he may survive once some **** faced S.Cal
driver stupendusly rams her *Sequoia* into him while she was chatting
away on her cell phone.

S.Cal is not exactly the type of place where anyone would want to raise
their kids. It's not a place that has a quality of life that most
anyone would find at all acceptable. As of yet, I hope the landslides
they are having this time of year kills everyone. S.Cal is facing
right now the most amount of precepitation in history. 25 inches in 1
day in an area that only gets half that in a whole year.

Another suggesting is for Ed to bring a can of *MACE* No kidding, it
could save his life down there where anything could happen. Keep in
mind that S.Cal IS MEXICO. You can not find a decent job down there
unless you are fluent in spanish. Spanish is the barbarians language
accordingly. I strongly suggest that he not associate with the
mexicans or with the white supremacists down there alike.