Old December 7th 04, 03:31 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 22:13:52 -0500, Bill Putney >
wrote:

>Lawrence Glickman wrote:
>
>> ...I had my
>> rotors turned at a brake shop, and when I got em back from the n*****

>Was that really necessary?

Actually, yes, I'm afraid it was.
You see, the shop *manager* is a pro. Has been in the business at
least 40 years. The employee he gave my brake job to, looked like he
had *tude,* and proceeded to destroy my brakes. Bent a control arm,
****ed my rotors up beyond recognition, and laughed all the time under
his breath.

I didn't notice all the damage until I got home.

Note: I don't have that car anymore.

Now, I've seen this happen at car washes and so forth, where darkies
are working. They see a white boy, and although I said NO SCENT they
proceed to spray it anyhow,

And where do they spray it? Why on the driver's side seat of course,
where they know I'm going to sit in it.

I would like, for Christmass, a trailer hitch for my auto, and some
chain. I will explain later.

Lg