Old May 19th 05, 10:06 PM
Jeff Strickland

It pains me to side with Bill, but those are horrible. I can't imagine how
they don't screw up the steering geometry -- I saw what you said to Mike
about no vibes, but you have mucked up the driveshaft angles for both ends
or your Jeep, and have severely hosed the Caster angle, which should make
handling an interesting experience.

But, even if you have no vibes and no handling problems, those shackles
should be outlawed. Sorry.