Old December 18th 04, 04:52 PM
AZGuy

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 06:39:27 GMT, "Burt Squareman"
> wrote:

>"nooobody" > wrote in message news:%GMwd.514261$Pl.269401@pd7tw1no...
>> One morning in the winter, several years ago when I lived in Ontario,
>> Canada, my Maza pickup truck would not start. The fix? Putting a
>> stronger anti-freeze solution into the cooling system. I know why it
>> worked. Can anyone guess the reason?

>The stronger anti-freeze further drops the cold sensor readings.

Has someone developed a new law of physics???
--
Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:

"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the
establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . .
Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of
the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order
to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House
of Representatives, August 17, 1789