Old April 26th 04, 11:09 PM
Alfistagj

"Steve Haigh" > schreef in bericht

> * Apologies to non-UK readers who have never heard of him. He's a bit of
> a character in the UK motoring media, to say the least.

Well at least in Holland Jeremy is considered one of few independent car
journalists (or "entertainer"???)
Where most "real" journalists never burn a car down to the ground because
they will be ignored by the car manufacturer the next time, Jeremy is always
very clear in what he says/writes.
I suppose he was the only one to really trash the 350Z!!
And, to be honest, what's nicer than looking at a multi car test on TV
between an Golf VR6, (If I recall correctly) Clio Turbo and the 147GTA
having the reporter (Jeremy) praise both Golf and Clio about their quality
etc. complaining about the GTA's depreciation, brake pad and tyre wear and
conluding that the only one of the 3 he would buy is the ............ GTA!!!
Why:
Because it's the only "car" of the 3!
I love him!
--