Old April 2nd 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Distributor O-Ring 95 Accord

It didn't even occur to me to go over to ebay and take a look at a
picture of one. Once I got a good side view I found out where it was.
There was an old o-ring in the location where it should have been, but
was so worn out I thought it was a metal washer and didn't remove it.
After I got the old one off it was a snap to put back in.

Thanks to everyone for their help, I just wish the factory manuals
could have better pictures of where this went; would have saved me a
lot of time.

Nick