Old April 2nd 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Distributor O-Ring 95 Accord

I have looked at this diagram but it doesn't show where exactly on
that side of the shaft it needs to go. Without any force the ring just
sits about 1/2 way on the shaft, if you expand the ring a bit, you can
get it to go all of the way to the end of the shaft. My question was
it doesn't look correct when it is all the way in on the shaft as
there is a little gap between the engine cam and the distributor; not
having an existing ring to go by I can't tell where this needs to be.

Nick

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 14:07:13 -0700, "'Curly Q. Links'"