Old June 23rd 05, 08:32 PM
Paul.

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:03:47 GMT, Ajanta , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> How often car needs to be aligned? (I have Toyota Camry 98 V6 LE )

Check your owners manual. It might give some indication of whether or not
this needs to be done regularly. As a rule, I don't worry about it unless
I notice a handling problem or have had an particularly jarring encounter
with some road obsticle/defect.

> Should it be combined with oil change and tire rotation, or is needed
> less frequently?

Less.

> Does any chain (or local garage in Chicago area) have a great
> "lifetime" alignment deal?

Beware of these "lifetime," deals. They are a means of getting you into
the shop inorder to sell you something else.