Old February 10th 05, 07:40 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Frank,
The check valve is what you see in the radius holes, like the oil
is pump through the rubber looking flapper valve to the out side of the
filter element to enter to the center part that's screwed on the pipe
connected to the engine's oil galleys. Here's probably different in the
qualities of the bypass valves attached to the other end of the
screw-on, that would be very important in an all out hot rod. I can just
barley recognize those valves in this pictu
http://billhughes.com/mirror/filter-fram2.gif
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/