Old July 16th 05, 03:22 AM
Mike Romain

So that means only one half of the plug and socket got cleaned by the
new plug being there. The other half just hung on this long and now has
crapped out likely.

Normally the failure is corrosion, changing it will get as mentioned one
half clean so it works for a bit. I sure would unplug it and plug it
back to try again.

Mike