Old February 5th 04, 09:26 PM
Geoff Miller

Bill 2 > writes:

> The Element and Aztek were marketed towards the youth as well.
> No youth bought any since they are way beyond their budget
> (and really ugly.)

I remember wondering about the Aztek's price point versus its
intended market when it first came out, and expecting it to
either languish on dealers' lots or attract an unexpected
(read: older) demographic. As for its looks, I find its
ugliness to be overblown. I consider it more odd than ugly,
and even then, only when viewed from the front.

The Element is far from pretty, but it has enough personality
that it really grew on me. Like the Scion xB and rhe Hummer
H2, it's fun to look at without being conventionally attractive.

Geoff

--
"When I want your opinion, I'll read it from your entrails."