Old July 23rd 05, 07:53 PM
mike

That's definitely a possibility. Strange though, that there is even a
bulb in the lamp...

I can see your other point, though. I did notice that the light does
not turn on immediately, but flickers for a fraction of a second, then
turns on more gradually. Something I have not seen in a standard light
bulb. Probably the Xenon lamps.

mike