Old December 15th 04, 01:26 PM
jjs

"GaryH" > wrote in message
. com...
> Some here may say it is because of the editor or for whatever other
> reason.

True. We may never know, and it is a good idea to suspend judgement of Ryan.
We aren't talking about war crimes.

> I don't think it has anything to do with that. People have no need for
> magazines like VW Trends when they publish the same type of stuff over and
> over that can be found on the internet for free. The internet is killing
> the paper and magazine business in general.

When I read comments like the above, something inside me stirs in anguish
and wants to shout "It is not true that people do not want paper magazines!"
but the Internet and portable computer has changed the picture so that
certain magazines will be diminished by the 'net, but other magazines will
be created... but maybe no ours.