Old September 13th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Earle Horton[_5_]

Default Who Needs a Hybrid???

Whatever. It's an automatic, isn't it, with a torque converter? The manual
I got with the HX recommends changing the fluid in the cvt every 15,000
miles, which says to me that it is a transmission that is continuously
wearing itself out as you use it. And that will be Honda Genuine
Transmission Fluid too. I don' need no stinkin' automatic, thanks. You can
pry the stick shift from my cold, dead hands.

Cheers,

Earle

"jim beam" > wrote in message
t...
> Earle Horton wrote:
> > You mis-spelled "junk". I got the stick shift.

> no i didn't. the cvt will give you better mileage - it's always in
> /exactly/ the most efficient ratio.
>

> > Earle
> >
> > "jim beam" > wrote in message
> > t...