Old September 8th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
gcdenis

Default Oil-filter removal (2004 Jeep Liberty)

you need to get a K-D oil filter wrench that you attach to a rachet. Which
is easily found on ebay.THE best tool I've ever used to get an oil filter
off. it can even get the
filters that have been over tighten by dealers and oil change places. I
use one for my cherokee and mustang and another for my acura.
THE BEST!
never drive a screw driver through the filter! when you try to twist it
off the screw driver tears through the very thin metal of the filter.
dumbest idea i've ever had!