Old August 21st 04, 04:12 PM
bobQ

The rear breaks: did you ever get them in the water from a boat ramp? Hard
to understand both weeping at 30k. cheap fix though.

Front: Clearly the right caliper is sticking. Easiest thing is to pop the
puck out and clean it up. I had the same problem. the puck had small
deposits of goop That cleaned up very easily with 800 wet/dry sanding paper
in a solvent. The reabuild kits are $4 each plus small amount of time. Very
easy to do. Aslo this uses a phenolic puck vice metal and there is no
corosion to speak of. clean the inside of the cliper in the same way. Since
they are cheap (for you) to do I'd do both. And don't get the cheapest pads
as they turn to dust fast. Looks like you know that though. Good luck.