Old June 4th 05, 08:20 PM
Jeff Strickland

I hadn't heard that there was any problem with making R134, and I am
surprised that anybody is reporting trouble finding it.

And, I agree, going back to R12 isn't gonna happen. It's very expensive, and
there are seriouis compatibility issues that add to the cost. I think one is
going to spend the summer with the windows rolled down before one goes back
to R12.