Old February 7th 05, 04:47 AM
Sid Daley

Thanks for such a concise and clear explanation, I have come to the
conclusion that if I must remove axles it falls outside of my DIY
mechanical skills. I am however going to attempt to repair the e-brakes
according to the instructions culled from the Ford technical CD.

Thanks Jim
Sid

In article <7MtNd.8920$K54.6696@edtnps84>,
says...