Old August 17th 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
joe_tide

Default how far can you drive bmw without stopping?

Richard did get it right.

I've driven straight through from Pennsylvania to Alabama (about 900 miles /
13 hours) - non-stop except for restroom stops and gas. The car seemed to
want to go on, but I was getting a little tired by then. ;-)

> wrote in message
ups.com...
Actually, I think Richard Sexton got it.
I'll definitely need to stop- for every 3 hours. At least for food. ;-)

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html