Old August 6th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

Default 1977 chrysler lebaron lean burn question

i just picked up a 1977 lebaron with the 318 2bbl carb and lean burn
ignition.

im getting ready to tear off the lean burn crap but i have a few
questions.

i have a mopar electronic ignition conversion kit, but dont know if i
can modify the carb on there, or just buy a new one. what should i do?
can you also direct me to a part number for a new carb that will work
on there?

im used to working on imports, and this is my first domestic... ive
seen the light and dont want to go back

any advice would be great

also, could you possibly give me some links to look at that might have
more info on them about removing the lean burn?