Old January 16th 05, 05:26 PM
AZGuy

On 15 Jan 2005 20:51:14 -0800, "jimrich" > wrote:

>this has probably been discussed already but........please offer my
>some ideas or places to find CHEAP car insurance. I'm now with The
>Hartford via AARP but they are going up-up-up-up and I'm fed up with
>them!
>
>thanks,
>
>jim

I changed from Liberty Mutual to a combination of Progressive and 21st
Century and cut my insurance bill from $10,000 a year to $3,000 a year
and got better coverage. I had 2 kids plus 2 accidents at the time of
the switch. So I'd recommend you try those 2 companies for quotes.
Be sure you get the progressive quote over the "web" as they also have
agents and that will add to the cost.
--
Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:

"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the
establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . .
Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of
the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order
to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House
of Representatives, August 17, 1789