Old May 21st 05, 08:50 AM
Will Honea

Sure can't, Bill. I've never laid a 258 head alongside a 4.0 head.
You can see the difference between the 88 and the newer HO with the
vehicles sitting side-by-side but I've never looked at 258 that way.
When I was looking, I had a line on a wrecked 91 XJ with under 45k on
the clock but I was too new at this to really realize the power
difference and figured it was more work than it was worth to swap
stuff around. Looking back...

On Sat, 21 May 2005 02:35:13 UTC L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

--
Will Honea