Old March 14th 05, 01:48 AM
me!

Bosch platinums.. tried the 2 prongs.. 1. they gave a guarantee if I
couldn't tell the difference I could get my money back.. (of course I DID)
2. plugs on my 2.4 are a 30 minute job from opening the hood to closing
after the finish or I wouldn't have bothered.. but it did do well to settle
the argument for me anyway..

Platinum=another attempted rip off *no value* didn't make a bit of
difference to the positive.. and I actually felt the vehicle did not start
as well.. however that was not scientific.. just a judgment of my own.. ..
but one of experience.. I have had the vehicle for 7 years and put 100,000
miles on it in the city (Chicago) not a lot of high way or expressway
miles.. hence many many many starts.