Old March 10th 05, 06:46 AM
Oslo

"Gio" > wrote in message

> "Oslo" > wrote in message
> > Just having a laugh, don't take it so seriously.
> > But even in Germany doing 180Kmh can't be a wise thing, whether your car
> > is
> > working or not.
> > O.

> Ever heard of the term "german autobahn"? Itīs not illegal to drive

180km/h
> on most of them - so whats the problem?

OK, drive at whatever speed you like. I am an Audi mechanic and worked on
many A4s in the UK, and I personally wouldn't drive an A4 at that speed, as
in my opinion, the car is far too lightweight to be safe at nearly 200KMh.
If I was ever going to drive at that speed, I would only do so with an A6 or
higher. Just because its legal, doesn't mean it's safe, you need to use your
own judgement that your vehicle can sustain balance and handling at these
speeds.

O.