Old May 26th 05, 09:34 AM
Neil

Default Dodge is like a Carriage with a DEAD HORSE!!

I want to be fair about this and say that," Dodge" has to be worst
company in the world. I personally would feel better today, if the
company would of declared bankruptcy 20 years ago. Nobody I know of has
anything good to say about his or her dodge. Numerous problems in the
transmission, the ignition, the ECM, and the list goes on.

I guess the only good thing I can honestly say about Dodge is the paint
and body hold up really well, even the ones in the junkyard have a
clear shiny look to them, but that doesn't mean it's a good car or
truck. It's suppose run remember? Some people seem to forget that a car
is suppose run well, besides looking great too. If it looks good, hang
it on the wall, if it doesn't run great!! Don't buy it!! My instant
reaction when I here the name "DODGE" is "A Carriage with a DEAD
HORSE!!"

Here's something to note for all you car buff's out there. If an
automaker doesn't put their stamp under hood on all the engines they
sell, automatically you should think "Not Reliable" even though they
claim it is. There are many variables, people who own them and people
who drive them. Fortunately the guy taking care of it every weekend,
won't have anything bad to say. Mopar parts are really good, that's
true, but don't go looking for the aftermarket parts, your chances are
1 and 3 in terms of reliability. There are some real big issues here, I
won't get into it, and it's the reason why I avoid the automaker all
together, but if you want it, consider buying Toyota, or Nissan
something like that.

Cummings is the real reason for their success, but I would suspect the
automaker doesn't really care if runs or not, as long as it looks good.
That's really sad!! Fools allot of people every year too. They put more
money into advertising then the other American automakers as well, but
I don't hear as many complaints with their cars and trucks other then
it's needs this or that at around 100,000 clicks. No automaker is
perfect; I know that, so why are you driving a Dodge?
Why would you?

Want to see a DEAD HORSE! Then you should have a look at this fetish
leg video. Its called "Kimmey's Pedal Pumping Debut" This little hottie
in a black mini dress knows how to start a car!! A tune-up might be in
order though.

Why whip it! when you can pump it!!........A classic '66' that won't
start. It runs sort of.

-Neil