Old February 14th 05, 10:11 PM
Jeff Strickland

My parts guy at NAPA builds custom cars, when he see me coming, he knows the
book is at best a starting point. Amazingly, when I bring in the various
assorted doohickies - Bill's word - my parts guy usually knows what it is.
He needs the make and model just to confirm his suspicions.

My NAPA store is a Commerical Truck center, or some such thing. The guys in
there are better than your average parts guys. If they come out from the
back with the wrong part, they can normally cross reference whatever I
walked in with and I leave with a part that works.

ups.com...